We are a long established and independently owned veterinary practice striving to serve the local community through a high level of veterinary clinical service, preventative health care, client education and awareness.
Everyone who works for us owns pets and understands that our pets are part of our family! With that in mind, we take great pride in treating every pet like we would treat our own, providing a welcoming approach for all. So TLC, reassurance, cuddles and treats are part of our treatment regime.
Our main surgery which houses our hospital and 24 hour emergency service is based just on the edge of Solihull town centre with branch surgeries in Bentley Heath, Acocks Green and Sheldon. This means should you need routine or emergency care, you won’t have to travel far when it matters most!
We work on an appointment system throughout the day and early evening, which enables you to see the same vet to aid the continuity in care and at arrange of times to suit. Our Emergency Team takes over out of hours based at the main Solihull Surgery, taking you through to the following day.Our dedicated veterinary team and reception staff are always on hand to support you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year should you just need to ask for advice, to book an appointment or require emergency attention.
- To care and support your pet when unwell, providing the best clinical care available
- To care and support you as the owner of an unwell animal, and keeping you informed throughout your pet’s treatment
- To have a clear and transparent pricing structure, and to provide estimates of expected costs whenever needed
- To provide positive and practical preventative care and advice to keep your pet healthy throughout their lives
- To provide the best in customer care and communication, and listen to you if we ever fall short of this
- To provide a 24 hour emergency service, making us available to you and your pet whenever you may need us